Saturday, January 7, 2012

One of my Favourites (7/365)

This is one of my favourite photos. It was taken when Petite was two weeks old. This hangs on my living room wall and I just love it.


On another note, I'm finding that it's difficult to post about the things I want to, on the days I want to. For example, today is my mother's 70th birthday. I wanted to post a photo of my Mom, but obviously I can't because it wouldn't be a photo taken today (she is in the States today and I am at home in Ottawa). Nor can I post a photo of the card I sent her for her birthday, or the letter I wrote her, because I sent those earlier this week. It wouldn't be a photo taken TODAY per se. I wonder if the 'rules' of Project 365 permit me to take a photo and "keep" it for a few days until I can post it to mark a special day. Must look into that.

That said, HAPPY 70th BIRTHDAY MOM! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment