Thursday, January 19, 2012

National Popcorn Day! (19/365)

It's supposedly National Popcorn Day in Canada. I say that as that is what I received in my inbox from SCENE (a points program that lets you trade in points for movies or concessions) with an ad that at a particular theatre today, with the purchase of a regular drink, you will get a free small popcorn.

Well, I love popcorn. I love, love, love, love, LOVE popcorn. When I go to a movie, I'll make it my supper meal. After all, there's enough calories in there to sustain a normal adult for an entire day! And I'll take any excuse to get some popcorn and indulge. I told Hubby about National Popcorn Day and I asked him to get me some.

God bless him. He drove to the theatre and got me a popcorn.

Not only that, he drove to TWO theatres. The first one wasn't yet open for the day so he went to another one. (You know he loves you when...)

Happy National Popcorn Day!


1 comment: