Saturday, January 21, 2012

Firsts (21/365)

Banal I know. But this is Petite's first toothbrush.

As she grows up, there are so many "firsts" that she goes through. Many of them I've kept. But I simply cannot keep it all; I have far too much clutter in my house already. (That's a topic for another day!) So I have to toss them out. And this toothbrush has definitely seen better days! Look at those frayed bristles! She just loves to suck on the brush instead of brushing; good thing I help her along!

This is one of those firsts that cannot be reused, so it really needs to be chucked out. Before I do though, I wanted to say goodbye to Eeyore and tell him "Thank you for working with me to teach Petite the beginnings of how to brush her teeth."

So many important things she learns as she grows; this is just one of those moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment