Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Inaugural Post for Project 365 (1/365)

Vee has inspired me.

This year, I will try to take at least one photo per day. Photos are important records of special people, places and times in our lives. A photo is truly worth 1000 words.

As Vee states, " The rules are, there are no rules except to take a photo a day for 365 days." I will be using our trusty little point and shoot Canon Powershot SX100 IS, as well as my iPhone 4. I reserve the right to use whatever is handy though!

To start the series, and seeing as my Christmas tree is still up (and will remain so until at least January 7), I thought I'd start with an ornament. This is one of the most cherished ornaments on my tree. Handmade by my maternal grandmother Edith for me, this snowflake has a little mirror in the centre. My grandmother passed away in 1988 when I was 18; I still miss her. I love you, Nan. Merry Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment