Saturday, February 25, 2012

Visiting with Friends (56/365)

Saturday morning, at Pam and V's house, another blogger friend, Patti, and her husband brought over their 3-year old for a visit with Petite and all of us. The kids had fun together. We made tentative plans to go back this summer and do Centre Island in Toronto (think Disney for really young kids only) and to visit the zoo.



Saturday afternoon, we visited one of my good friends. She and I have been friends since junior high (age 13). This is a good pic of her family with Petite. It was their first time to meet her and they lavished so much attention on her, giving her a number of gifts and playing around with her. They had fun and it was so nice to catch up with my girlfriend; I hadn't seen her since I was pregnant with Petite!



(Photos were taken all through our 4-day jaunt, but are being uploaded late. Apologies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment