Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ribbit (39/365)

When out shopping the other day, we were looking for some Valentine's chocolate for the kids and my girlfriend. There were tons of things available of course. And a boatload of soft plush toys as well.

Petite got a ton of chocolate for Christmas; we're still doling it out to her. So I was going to get her a plush toy or something else for Valentine's this year. When we passed the big, cuddly bears, she plucked out a bright red one and snuggled him close. But that was quickly jettisoned in favour of this little guy.

This morning, before we went out the door to daycare, she rode him like a pony. And she's named him Ribbit. Poor thing. Never knew what hit him!

(NOTE: Our Internet and phone connection was down for a few days. While I took these photos, I was unable to post. So today, Wednesday February 8, I'm uploading a few posts at the same time. Hope that's okay.)

No comments:

Post a Comment