Tuesday, February 7, 2012

First Fat Lip (38/365)

I went to pick her up at daycare on Tuesday. Her caregiver met me with, "Petite, did you tell Mommy you got a bo-bo today?" (Never words you truly want to hear, are they?)

She looked up at me and her fat, cut lip and scraped chin told the story. She fell on the ice outside playing and her tooth cut her lip. It's blue and bruised. Poor girl. You can see the swelling a bit in this picture but most of the blue colour is on the inside of her gums. She's doing a fair bit of pouting so she can look at it in the mirror, so I gather she's going to live.

Still, it ain't pretty lookin', that's for sure.


(NOTE: Our Internet and phone connection was down for a few days. While I took these photos, I was unable to post. So today, Wednesday February 8, I'm uploading a few posts at the same time. Hope that's okay.)

No comments:

Post a Comment