Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sticker Shock (43/365)

Petite has a huge Dora sticker book. On Sunday evening, Hubby walked in the living room to find this:



He said, "No no Petite. You'll ruin your stickers on the couch," and took the book away from her. (He can be a little heavy handed sometimes. I have to remind him that she is a little girl and she is doing normal, little girl things.) She promptly started to cry and came running to me, sniffling, "Mommy, Mommy, Daddy took my sticker book." I scooped her up in my arms, eager for any reason to have a cuddle. I said, "You're putting your stickers on the couch. Are you being silly?" attempting to inject some levity into the situation. She immediately snuggled against my neck, and replied, "No. I being sad."

Made me giggle. How can you not!

No comments:

Post a Comment