Monday, March 19, 2012

Sleepy Girl (79/365)

I was busy with a few things at home, namely trying to find a new refrigerator FAST because ours decided to give up the ghost. Things were thawing and I had to get a move on.

Obviously I didn't put Petite to bed in a timely fashion. So she decided to put herself to bed on the living room floor instead. She dragged out pillows and blankets and made herself comfortable while she waited patiently for me. Bless her sleepy little soul.

*Apologies for the tardiness; my family was visiting and things were rather busy. I took these photos during their visit here, however, I'm only finding time to upload them now... a week late.

2 comments:

  1. How adorable is she!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too. But then again, I'm a tad biaised! LOL Hugs to you and yours Neeroc!

    ReplyDelete