Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Dentist (68/365)

Petite did a great job for her first trip to the dentist today. She had her teeth cleaned and the dentist pronounced "No cavities!"

He also pronounced, "You look so much like your mother!" She immediately replied, "No I'm not." It made me giggle.


When she was done, she got a new toothbrush, a little tube of kids toothpaste, a little colouring book and she got to pick a toy from the treasure chest. She chose a rainbow bracelet and put it on. I also told her that for being such a good girl, we could go buy a new book (she loves her books). She looked up at me, turned to the receptionist and then back to me, and somewhat perplexed, she asked, "It's my birthday?" I told her no, but for being such a good girl on her first trip to the dentist, we were all very proud of her and she deserved a little treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment