Friday, March 23, 2012

Caring, Thoughtful Girl (83/365)

For the past few days, I've been fighting off a cold/flu that won't quit. This evening at home, I was sitting on this chair, checking my e-mail on my laptop in the kitchen and Petite came up to me. She said something about playing with her, and I said, "In a minute honey. Mommy's not feeling well right now." "Mommy getting sick?" she asked. "Yes, just a little cold," I replied.

Next thing I know, she goes to the living room, and brings back this pillow. She stuffed it behind my back and said, "Mommy sleep time. You can get better."



Seriously?! How many two and a half year olds do you know who are thoughtful like that? This is just one example of Petite's caring nature. My God. How did we ever get so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment