Saturday, March 3, 2012

Open House at the Stables (63/365)

Petite and I, along with our friends K & K, went to visit the stables today. I work for the national police force (the RCMP) and the Mounties always open up the stables a couple of times a year for the public to visit. It's free, but they do collect for the food bank. We got the e-mail a few weeks ago, so I immediately planned to take Petite this year. We had fun for a few hours this morning.

Sorry the pic is a bit blurry; there was a huge smudge on the lens!

1 comment:

  1. Heh! I spent an afternoon at those stables when I was in Grade 12 -- I spent a week in Ottawa on a Rotary Club trip, Adventure in Citizenship -- along with about 250 other kids from all across Canada. The day we went there, it POURED rain & we had to abandon the planned activities -- I remember spending a couple of hours in a lounge somewhere on the premises. I'll bet Petite loved it.

    ReplyDelete