Sunday, June 24, 2012

Infractions (176/365)

This is one of 23 photos of various violations and details that I took today. Usually our quiet, rural street is lovely. But for three months during the summer, we deal with people speeding, parking where they should not, narrowing our tiny street, being rude, leaving rubbish, and generally causing a disturbance in the area as they rush in to attend soccer games at the field at the end of our street. Not cool. At all. 

I was livid. 

A couple of times, I almost came to blows with one or two of these sh*t disturbers. They deserved it too. 

I ended up calling both Bylaw and Police Services to tend to the multitude of infractions on our street. Enough. 

Do NOT piss off the Newf. EVER. 


NOTE: I subsequently sent all 23 photos, along with a three-page letter to the police, bylaw services, parks and rec, various city officials, my councillor, other concerned neighbours and a local newspaper... just to ensure they follow up on this story, having interviewed some of us in the fall of last year. 

Like I said, do NOT piss off the Newf. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment